Ever After Polish Mother of Dragons Box

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I don't normally do subscription boxes because I like knowing what I'm ordering. I decided to make an exception last month and picked up the Ever After Polish Mother of Dragons box. Thanks to the Ever After Polish fan group, I had an idea of what the polish would look like, and that there would be one full sized body/skincare item. That was enough for me to pull the trigger and give it a shot. Here's what came in the box:


nail polish box

The box had one full sized polish, a full sized facial scrub bar, a mini face cream, and two Fireballs (my favorite!). I will admit that I have not yet tried the facial bar or the cream because I've been tweaking my routine for the new season. As soon as my skin adjusts to the weather, I will give them a try. For today I'm going to focus on the polish.

Mother of Dragons

nail polish bottle

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Gray crelly with multichrome flakies and gold shimmer
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: I feel like I need this flakie/shimmer combo in every base color. This shade is seriously pretty!

nail polish swatch

When you have polish this detailed, simple nail art is the way to go. I stamped with Sinful Colors Calypso since it was the closest teal I could find to match the flakies. I wasn't satisfied with how that turned out, so I added some neon pink dots to the middle of the flower print using Orly Put the Top Down. I considered adding something to the remaining fingers, but I opted to leave them alone. 


Products used

  • Sinful Colors Calypso 
  • Orly Put the Top Down 
  • Plate JQ-L10
The Ever After Polish Mother of Dragons box is no longer available, but the new box is currently for sale. You can find more information about that and other Ever After Polish Products by following the links below.

Shop | Facebook | Instagram |



Did you catch Ever After Polish's Wicked Collection? If not, that's a great place to start!

You Might Also Like

0 comments