Cupcake Inspired Mani Featuring Finger Lickin' Lacquer and Polish Me Silly

Monday, October 20, 2014

As you might have noticed, I'm still working my way through older photo sets. Around the time when I did this mani, I had been wearing a ton of blue polish. I wanted to step out of the blue trend with something different. This one makes me think of cupcakes, birthdays and Spring.

Polish Me Silly Giggles and Wiggles Finger Lickin' Lacquer Liquid Vanilla custom

I created a crelly sandwich with Finger Lickin' Lacquer's Liquid Vanilla (a custom white crelly) and Polish Me Silly's Giggles and Wiggles. It smelled as good as it looked. The vanilla scent reminded me of the intoxicating smell of frosting. It wasn't overpowering at all.

Polish Me Silly Giggles and Wiggles Finger Lickin' Lacquer Liquid Vanilla custom

The formulas of both colors were great. I used two coats of Liquid Vanilla, then added a layer of Giggles and Wiggles. I followed that up with one more coat of Liquid Vanilla plus a final coat of Giggles and Wiggles. That combination created a creamy frosting-like layered look. 

If you would like to get the look you can find these lovely ladies here:

Finger Lickin' Lacquer


Polish Me Silly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is nice! Usually not a fan of bar glitter but I like how it looks here.

    ReplyDelete