Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

This is getting a little embarrassing because I took these photos back in May. Thankfully, we are finally coming toward the end of the square/squoval nail swatches I have stored up.

I picked this color because I was searching for something Spring like, and upbeat. I was attending a celebration of life ceremony at the time, and I wanted something happy to wear.

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk

Sweet Talk is a white crelly packed with red, purple and light blue glitter. I used three coats in my swatches to create depth. The formula was a nice consistency, and didn't seem to get bogged down by the glitter content. 

Polishes used: Rainbow Honey- Sweet Talk, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is cute. I can't remember if I own this one or not (addict problems, much?) but if I don't, I need to get it. I know I have a few from this line.

    I used to hate white crellies but they are definitely growing on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty crelly polish that is!

    ReplyDelete