Finger Lickin' Lacquer's Fall for FLL Collection pt 1

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

I'm probably going to have a Dory moment, but have I told you how much I love Autumn? This collection really speaks to me on several levels. I've always been a fan of the colors associated with this time of year. Throw in some holo pigment or squishy jellies and I'm sold!

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Fall for FLL

Poison Apple

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Poison Apple

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Poison Apple

Poison Apple is a granny smith green with red to gold flakes and skull glitter. The tart green apple scent was killer (pun intended). The formula was a great consistency and required no fishing for glitter. Pictured above is three coats.

Polishes used: Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Poison Apple, Revlon- Top Coat

Harvest Moon


Finger Lickin' Lacquer Harvest Moon

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Harvest Moon

Harvest Moon is a brillant mustard yellow scattered holo. The formula was a nice consistency, but I would have preferred it to be a smidge more opaque. I would probably wear it over white the next time I apply it. This color is one of three unscented polishes in the collection.

Polishes used: Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Harvest Moon, Revlon- Top Coat

Pumking

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Pumking

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Pumking

Pumking is an orange scattered holo with hints of green shimmer. For those of you who are obsessed with pumpkin spice everying, you MUST order the scented version. It smells so freaking amazing that you won't want to take it off. The formula was a great consistency. I used four coats in the photos above.

Polishes used: Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Pumking, Revlon- Top Coat

Apple Tart

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Apple Tart

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Apple Tart

Apple Tart is a bright red scattered holo. It's quite sparkly in sunlight, but I wasn't fortunate enough to have any. I found the scent to be a pleasant apple smell. The formula was a nice consistency that required three coats for full coverage. 

Polishes used: Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Apple Tart, Revlon- Top Coat

All colors are currently available on Finger Lickin' Lacquer's Etsy shop. Stay tuned for part two on Friday!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really like Pumking out of the bunch here. Can't wait to see the rest swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just really need this entire collection.

    ReplyDelete