Revlon Parfumerie Spun Sugar

Friday, October 24, 2014

I've noticed that people tend to have mixed feelings about scented polish. Some people have said that drugstore brand scented polish is awful, while others tell me they love it. I picked up a couple Revlon Parfumerie back in the Spring to see what the hype was about.

Revlon Parfumerie Spun Sugar

Revlon Parfumerie Spun Sugar

Spun sugar is a silver metallic polish with a "spun sugar" scent. The formula was an ok consistency, but even with three coats I was unable to smooth out the streaks. Despite leaving plenty of time to dry between coats, this was extremely tacky three hours after I used a quick dry top coat. The worst part: it smelled like musty perfume. I expected the smell to be anywhere from vanilla to cotton candy scent, but that certainly wasn't the case. This is quite possibly one of the worst colors I've ever purchased.

Have you had any experience with the Revlon Parfumerie line? I would love to hear your feedback!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I keep thinking about buying some, but then I get worried about what it will smell like, and I also hate that little round cap they have. So I haven't picked any up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own some scented polishes and they aren't too bad for me. Bummer this didn't work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still wear the polish well and your pictures are always great! It's too bad about the streaking, smell, and tackiness, though!

    ReplyDelete