Splendor Nail Lacquer Private Eyes Collection Part 1

Monday, October 27, 2014

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your day. I know Mondays can really suck sometimes. Today I have a new indie brand to share with you. Splendor Nail Lacquer was created by a fellow Redditor with a passion for polish.

The Private Eyes collection is inspired by Veronica Mars. The whole collection will be released on Saturday, November 1st.

Splendor Nail Lacquer Private Eyes Veronica Mars

Neptune 

Splendor Nail Lacquer Neptune

Splendor Nail Lacquer Neptune

Neptune is a squishy blue crelly with silver holo, silver hexes and navy hexes. It has a real wintery feel, which made me think about all of the icy manis I could create with it. The formula was a nice consistency and required three coats for full coverage.

Pirate Points

Splendor Nail Lacquer Pirate Points

Splendor Nail Lacquer Pirate Points

Pirate Points is a shimmery green jelly with emerald glitter, black hexes, gold holo squares and large gold dots. When I first saw this in the bottle I was a little hesitant. I love green, but I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole combo. You know the saying: "Don't judge a book by its cover", it really applies here. Once I applied my first coat of Pirate Points I was sold! The formula is a nice consistency, and the gold circles came out effortlessly. I used three coats in my swatches above.

090909

Splendor Nail Lacquer 090909

Splendor Nail Lacquer 090909

090909 is a metallic gold with gold holo dust. The holo dust is fairly subtle, but I like it that way. The formula was super smooth and required three coats for full coverage.

Mars


Splendor Nail Lacquer Mars

Splendor Nail Lacquer Mars

Mars is a berry cream with a shimmery fuchsia shift. The formula is ultra smooth and glossy without a top coat. I always recommend using a top coat, but I was blown away with how shiny this was on its own. I used three coats in the swatches above.

Be sure to stay tuned for part two on Wednesday 10/29!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Mmm, Mars is a great cream! And Neptune is the most perfect winter polish. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice! Great swatches of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mars is super fab! I love the subtle shimmer.

    ReplyDelete