Leaf Stamping With Zoya & Sally Hansen

Friday, October 10, 2014

I love stamping. It used to be difficult, but once I found the right tools it became really enjoyable. I've learned that you don't need a ton of glitter or embellishments to make a great mani. I paired Zoya Dove, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri- Rose Run, and Pueen 33 to create this gorgeous combo.

Zoya Dove, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rose Run, Pueen 33

Zoya Dove, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rose Run, Pueen 33

I paired these two brands together because they both provide something unique. Zoya's formulas are flawless, which make them the perfect base for any nail art. On the other side, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's fast drying formula is the the right consistency for stamping. 

Products used: Zoya- Dove, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri- Rose Run, Pueen- 33, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

If you would like to purchase any of the products used in my review you can find them here:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is beautiful, but not gonna lie, I would have added holo or something. I have to have sparkle because I'm a monkey. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! And your stamping is so clean. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! The two colors go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply perfect! Sometimes cremes are just where it's at.

    ReplyDelete