Bliss Polish Ice Cream Shoppe Tropical Mani

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Anyone else relieved it's Wednesday already? Monday was awful, and Tuesday was honestly just mediocre. Since the weather is nice for the next couple of days I decided to share this tropical mani that I've been holding on to. I meant to post these a while ago, but found myself putting it off in order to keep up with the last nail art challenge.

neon gradient nail art with tropical flowers

neon gradient nail art with tropical flowers

Products used

  • Bliss Polish- Blueberry Sorbet, Pistachio Cream, Cherry Freeze
  • UberChic Beauty- 4-03
  • Sinful Shine- Wisp

Recreating the look

  • Paint your nails with a white base until you reach full coverage
  • Top with a quick dry top coat
  • Once dry, sponge a vertical gradient over the top. This step may take several coats to achieve desired opacity.
  • Stamp over the top using white, and finish with a top coat

Conclusion

This mani isn't terribly hard to recreate, it just requires a couple extra steps. I personally enjoy doing more complex nail art like this, but I would love to hear what you guys like! Leave me a comment below and let me know what nail art you would like to see in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments