My Love Affair with China Glaze Ruby Red Pumps

Monday, March 14, 2016

China Glaze Ruby Red Pumps is possibly the sexiest polish a person could own. It looks fabulous on everyone which is a rare thing to find. As a polish addict I had heard so much about it, but never got around to buying a bottle. I owe a huge thank you to Kendahl for finally making this beauty mine.

Ruby Red Pumps

red glitter nail polish

red glitter nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Red polish packed with red metallic glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This applied smoothly

red glitter nail polish with stamping

After applying two coats of Ruby Red Pumps I decided to stamp over it using Sally Hansen Celeb City and two different images from UberChic plate 1-03. Once that dried I topped it off with HK Girl Top Coat from Glisten & Glow.

Products used

  • China Glaze- Ruby Red Pumps
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Celeb City
  • UberChic Beauty- 1-03
  • Glisten & Glow- HK Girl Top Coat
I don't normally mix and match stamping patterns, but I felt like trying something new this time. I've seen some really incredible manis that utilize different stamps, so I thought I would give it a try.

You Might Also Like

0 comments