Twin Tuesday with Adventures in LacquerLand

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

I'm starting a new series that will run intermittently on Tuesdays. It's going to be called Twin Tuesdays, and will feature twin manis with other bloggers. If you would be interested in joining me for a twin mani, you can sign up here.

For the first Twin Tuesday, I have a design created by Cat of Advertures in LacquerLand. Here's my take on flower dots.

Blue nail polish with flowers

Blue nail polish with flowers

Products used

  • Sinful Colors- Cinderella
  • Finger Paints- Wine-ing & Losing
  • Zoya- Sailor
  • dotting tool
I don't do very many dotticures anymore, but this was a nice chance to do something out of the norm. Be sure to go check out Cat's version of the mani on her blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments