March Clairestelle8 Nail Art Challenge - Blue

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

After taking a few months off of nail art challenges I'm back with the March @clairestelle8 challenge. I've always loved her challenges, but this one looks particularly fun.


Today's theme is "Blue", so I started with a base of Girly Bits Cosmetics Get Weaponized. I felt like this color needed the spotlight before I added nail art.

teal holographic nail polish

teal holographic nail polish

teal holographic nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Teal holo with blue and purple shifting glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This is so twinkly that I don't want to take it off.

teal holographic nail polish with purple stamping

teal holographic nail polish with purple stamping

I guess with a prompt that says "Blue" that I could have gotten away with just painting my nails with a blue polish and called it good. I can't seem to do that anymore because everything needs nail art.

Products used

  • Girly Bits Cosmetics- Get Weaponized
  • Glisten & Glow- HK Girl Top Coat
  • UberChic Beauty 4-03
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri- Cherry Fast
  • Firecracker Lacquer- Crystal iridescent rhinestones
While I love nail art challenges, I feel like they decrease my attention span. I can barely stand to keep the same thing on my nails for more than 24 hours anymore. Do any of you feel the same way? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments