Painted Polish Frisky in Fuchsia with UberChic Stamping

Thursday, March 03, 2016

I'm slowly becoming a fan of matte things. I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about matte top coats, but I'm warming up to them after a few years. One of the nail art challenges I'm participating in called for a matte polish, so I decided to matte Painted Polish Frisky in Fuchsia.


Matte pink nail polish with peacock stamping

Matte pink nail polish with peacock stamping

I started with two coats of Painted Polish Frisky in Fuchsia. Once that had time to dry I topped it with a thin coat of Essie Matte About You. If you are new to matte top coats, know that it's incredibly important to use thin coats. If you use a thicker coat you may end up with a gritty finish. I let the matte top coat dry for at least ten minutes before stamping over it with this pretty peacock stamp.

Products used

I feel like the peacock stamp really pulled this look together. I wasn't sure how I was going to place it at first, but I like how it ended up. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments