March Clairestelle8 Nail Art Challenge - Holi Festival of Colors

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Today's challenge prompt is based on Holi. While I may never make it to India to see such an incredible festival, I can celebrate it with some nail art. This didn't turn out quite how I had imagined it, but I'm going to share it anyway.

Holi inspired nail art

Holi inspired nail art

I started with a white base and smooshed four different faded neons over the top of it, Once that dried I stamped over it using a light purple holo. I was hoping that the stamping and the smooshy base would be more prominent, but it didn't turn out that way.

Product list

I don't entirely hate this mani, I just feel like it didn't turn out like I expected it to. In the future I will use more pigmented colors for everything.

You Might Also Like

0 comments