March Clairestelle8 Nail Art Challenge - St. Patrick's Day

Thursday, March 17, 2016

I think this might be my first St. Patrick's Day manicure ever. I usually forget to do one until the day of, and by that time it's too late to do much nail art. Yet another reason why I love doing the @clairestelle8 challenges.

This is kind of involved to replicate, but I promise it's totally worth it if you want to commit the time.

shamrock nail art

shamrock nail art

I started with a base of Zoya Hunter on my thumb (not pictured), index, and pinky finger. On my middle finger I applied two coats of Zoya Purity. My ring finger shows three thin coats of Zoya Bar. 

Once the green was done drying, I applied dots or a stripe at the cuticle line. After that I moved on to a green to white gradient. My photos show three coats, but it may be possible to achieve in a single coat. As soon as I finished the gradient I applied Bar in the shape of a clover using my dotting tool and nail art brush.

Products used

  • Zoya- Purity, Hunter, Bar
  • Dotting tool
  • Nail art brush
Are you going to do a manicure for St. Patrick's Day? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments