Octopus Nail Art feat. Tonic Nail Polish #Chibound

Friday, February 09, 2018

I don't know about you guys, but I love a good color shift. When I saw Tonic Polish #Chibound I knew it needed to be mine! Instead of doing straight swatches of #Chibound I opted to do a shifty bottle shot and some nail art. I think you'll still get the same benefits of a straight swatch with a little sometime extra.

blue nail polish bottle

octopus nail art

This look features two coats of Tonic Polish #Chibound with an octopus + octopus tentacles stamped over the top. In its bright light state, #Chibound makes me think of the deep, dark ocean, so an octopus felt like the most appropriate thing to do.

octopus nail art

You see what I mean about that shift? Just wait until you scroll down a smidge more!

octopus nail art

Products used

If you enjoyed this post you might like Tonic Nail Polish Alchemy and Bohemian Polish Iced Wine & Yellow Rose.

You Might Also Like

0 comments