Digit-al Dozen Mythical Creatures | Aliens feat. Sweet Heart Polish

Friday, February 23, 2018

It's the final day of the Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures. Before we get into today's mani, I just wanted to address Wednesday's narwhal post. I know narwhals are real, but when I was planning my manis for this week I wasn't in the best state of mind. I'm currently cutting a lot of weight for my upcoming powerlifting meet (this is the "lifting" part of Polished Lifting), and a low calorie diet can really mess with cognitive function. Add poor sleep into the mix and it's a real doozy. I can't wait to make weight and go back to eating at maintenance!

For the final day of the Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures I picked aliens. I was really on the fence about this choice since I wholeheartedly believe that aliens are real and that we just don't know it yet. That said, I feel ok calling them mythical until we hear otherwise.

alien nail art

I decided to go with a classic movie scene for this look. We often see people "beamed up" into space craft in scifi movies, so I thought this would make a great mani.

alien nail art

alien nail art

Products used




You Might Also Like

0 comments