Digit-al Dozen Mythical Creatures | Unicorns feat. Baroness X

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

It's day two of the Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures. For today's post I decided to go with everyone's current obsession -- unicorns! Some people may think that unicorns are overdone, but I am totally on board with this trend.

unicorn nail art

For this look I started with a base of Baroness X Soul of the World and Zoya Abby. Once Abby had time to dry I added Baroness X Etheric as an accent to tie to colors together. While my base colors were drying, I colored in my unicorn using Zoya Leia and Snow White. I wanted to make sure my unicorn tied in with the other accent nail as well as Baroness X Soul of the World.

unicorn nail art

unicorn nail art

Products used

If you enjoyed this post you might like Baroness X Alchemist Collection and Zoya Charming Spring 2017 Collection.



You Might Also Like

0 comments