Digit-al Dozen Mythical Creatures | Mandrake Inspired Drip Marble

Thursday, February 22, 2018

It's day four of the Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures. Today's post is a drip marble inspired by mandrake and Kerry of Painted Fingertips. Kerry does the most magnificent drip marbles so I decided to give one a try. Well let me get this out of the way, I suck. I suck at making water/drip marble decals and this mani was no exception. My decals were the wrong size and my cleanup was atrocious. I'm going to leave all future drip marbles to the queen.

drip water marble nail art

If you are unfamiliar with drip marbles or how they work be sure to check out Kerry's posts. She give a great tutorial on them! I just stumble with estimating size which is why these are meh at best.

drip water marble nail art

The more I look at this the more it bums me out =/. They can't all be wins, so I'm ok with that.

drip water marble nail art

Products used

  • Zoya - Brighton, Debbie, Erika, Scout



You Might Also Like

0 comments