Digit-al Dozen Mythical Creatures | Dragon Scales feat. Tonic Come Wander

Monday, February 19, 2018

It's time for Digit-al Dozen week again! This month's theme is Mythical Creatures. For my first look I wanted to do something dragon related. Dragons are often imagined to have color shifting scales (much like fish), so I picked Tonic Polish Come Wander for my base. Before we get to the nail art, I wanted to kick things off with some quick swatches of Come Wander and a review.

nail polish bottle

purple holo nail polish

purple holo nail polish

purple holo nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Purple to blue holo packed with shifting shimmer and color shifting flakies
Coverage: 2 coats
Price: Unknown. Likely $13-$15. 
Notes: This is not currently listed on the Tonic Polish website, so I'm not sure if it will be available for purchase again. Overall the polish applied well and was enjoyable in all different lighting situations.

dragon scale nail art

dragon scale nail art

dragon scale nail art

Products used


You Might Also Like

0 comments