Tiny Polar Bear Nail Art feat.KBShimmer Goal Digger

Wednesday, February 07, 2018

It's still winter... right?! This is another one of those posts I planned on sharing before I was sick for two weeks =/. These cute little polar bears were my birthday mani back in January.

polar bear nail art

For this look I started with a base of KBShimmer Goal Digger and Zoya Noot. The little polar bears were stamped with gold and then filled in on the stamper head. Once they had fully dried, I painted my nails with a quick dry top coat and gently transferred the image over.

polar bear nail art

I adore this stamping design, but I don't love how the gold stamped. In the future I think I would pick a more opaque (finer pigment) polish for stamping.

polar bear nail art

Products used

You Might Also Like

0 comments