Bonjour Wax Co. Christmas In The Car With The Belchers

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

I'm back with more wax reviews! Before you groan at the fact that this post is filled with Christmas themed melts, I promise the late posting wasn't intentional. I managed to get super sick Christmas day and once I recovered I was slammed with work. I finally have time to do a full review of Bonjour Wax Co. Christmas In The Care With The Belchers, and I'm not going to skip it!

You see, I'm a HUGE Bob's Burgers fan, so I just about lost my mind when I saw Bonjour Wax Co. was doing a sampler. I have one of the best friends a girl could have and she ordered me the sampler for Christmas. The sampler is filled with references to the show that are sure to delight every fan.

Bob's Burgers wax melts

It's The Day After Thanksgiving, Lin

Bob's Burgers wax melts

Bob's Burgers wax melts

Scent: Pecan pie & whipped cream
Cold sniff: It's strong on the pecans but the whipped cream mellows it out
Throw: 2 out of 5. Could only smell it in one room
Warmer used: AmbiEscents Snowman - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: .5oz (half shot)
Notes: I wish this would have had better throw. I anticipate it will be better with another month or two of cure time.


The Santa Trap

bob's burgers wax melts

bob's burgers wax melts

Scent: Christmas cookies & milk
Cold sniff: Heavy on the sugar and cookies with a light hint of creaminess 
Throw: 1 out of 5. Could only smell when right next to warmer
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: .5oz (half shot)
Notes: The throw on this totally bummed me out. The scent is wonderful but I think it could have used more cure time or a hotter warmer.


Pick Of The Runts

bob's burgers wax melts

bob's burgers wax melts

Scent: The last Christmas tree on the lot
Cold sniff: I have to say that this smells better than the last Christmas tree
Throw: 5 out of 5. I could smell this throughout the house.
Warmer used: AmbiEscents Snowman - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: .5oz (half shot)
Notes: I'm quite fond of Bonjour's pine scents. This was more of a straight pine scent, but enjoyable nonetheless.


Jingle In The Jungle

bob's burgers wax melts

bob's burgers wax melts

Scent: Rainforest greens, pine, spiced fruit
Cold sniff: A fresh mixture of greenery, pine and middle notes of spiced fruit
Throw: 4 out of 5. I could smell this in almost every room.
Warmer used: AmbiEscents Snowman - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: .5oz (half shot)
Notes: I really wasn't sure if I would like this scent initially but I really enjoyed it once the scent started to throw.


Dutch Baby

bob's burgers wax melts

bob's burgers wax melts

Scent: High top pancakes and maple syrup
Cold sniff: Buttery with maple and possibly something nutty?
Throw: 3 out of 5. Could only smell it in a few rooms. 
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: .5oz (half shot)
Notes: This made my husband ask about pancakes. I'd say the wax did its job.


Candy Cane Road Rage

bob's burgers wax melts

bob's burgers wax melts

Scent: Peppermint, vanilla cream, and marshmallow
Cold sniff: Strong on the peppermint and a mellowing marshmallow finish
Throw: 5 out of 5. I could smell this throughout the house.
Warmer used: AmbiEscents Snowman - 25 watt light bulb 
Amount used: .5oz (half shot)
Notes: This took a while to throw, but once it did it was wonderful!


I've Got A Ham In The Oven

bob's burgers wax melts

Scent: Baked Ham
Cold sniff: This smelled just like a freshly baked ham
Throw: 2 out of 5. Could only smell it in one room
Warmer used: AmbiEscents Snowman - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: Whole star shape
Notes: I wish there would have been a bigger chunk of this wax. I believe the scent and throw was light because there wasn't enough wax to fill my small warmer dish

The Bonjour Wax Co. Christmas In The Car With The Belchers was an absolute delight. The throw wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I did start melting them as soon as I received them. I've never had an issue with Bonjour's throw in the past so I think I should have let these cure for a bit. As for the theme, I honestly don't think it could improve unless she decided to sprinkle the shots with burger shaped glitter or make burger shaped wax melts. I so hope she will make another Bob's Burgers sampler soon!



You Might Also Like

0 comments