Digit-al Dozen Stamping Week | Tropical Leaves feat. Tonic Zeppo

Thursday, March 15, 2018

I can't believe it's day four of the Digit-al Dozen does Stamping Week! For today's post I'm going to kick things off with a quick review of Tonic Zeppo before showing my look for the day.

magnetic nail polish bottle

magnetic nail polish bottle

Ooh la la! Look at those bottle shots! I own a couple of magnetic polishes, but none like this. Mainstream brands really seemed to drop the ball with magnetics, but indies have really picked up the slack with these.

plum magnetic nail polish

cat eye plum orange magnetic nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Plum to orange to gold magnetic with color shifting flakies
Coverage: 2 coats
Price: $13
Notes: This doesn't appear to be for sale currently, but the "sister" polish Helpless is currently listed in the shop. That one is on my wishlist, and I anticipate it's just as nice as Zeppo.

cat eye plum magnetic nail polish

I wanted to do something a little different for today's post, so I opted to let the polish do all the work while keeping the stamping simple. I mean, with that shift, why bother with intricate stamping?!

cat eye plum magnetic nail polish

cat eye plum orange magnetic nail polish

plum orange gold cat eye magnetic nail polish

I'm quite pleased with how this turned out despite how simple it is. Sometimes it's best to let the polish do the work!

Products used





You Might Also Like

0 comments