Digit-al Dozen Stamping Week | Ledlight Cactus feat. Bundle Monster Botanicals

Friday, March 16, 2018

I saved the very best for the last day of The Digit-al Dozen does Stamping Week. A couple of weekends ago Oksana (The Polished Koi) showed up at my doorstep (well not really, we pre-planned a hang out) and told me I was going to do ledlight cactus nails. I grumbled a little bit but she convinced me to just go for it, and I'm so glad she did.

cactus and succulent nail art

For this look I started with a Sally Hansen Insta-Dri as my white base. I stamped over it using Bundle Monster Botanicals: Hands Off. Once the stamping had enough time to dry, I filled the images in using jellies Oksana brought over plus two Zoya jellies I had sitting around.

cactus and succulent nail art

cactus and succulent nail art

cactus and succulent nail art

I am absolutely thrilled with how this turned out. I need to make an assortment of green jellies like Oksana has because the variety of colors was fantastic for this cactus mani.

If you don't have a friend (or two) that push you out of your lazy/comfort bubble you need to get one!

Products used





You Might Also Like

0 comments