Digit-al Dozen Stamping Week | Ledlight Flowers feat. Zoya Alicia

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

We're half way through stamping week with the Digit-al Dozen and I thought it was time for some more floral print. I've always been fond of florals, and a good bulk of my stamping collection is flower related in one way or another.

flower nail art

For this look I started with a base of Zoya Alicia. I wanted to try ledlight over a holo base since that isn't something I've done before.

ledlight flower nail art

I stamped over Zoya Alicia with UberChic Beauty 7-02 and Morgan Taylor Little Black Dress. Once that dried, I filled in the flowers using Zoya Frida, Katherine, and Paloma.

ledlight flower nail art

ledlight flower nail art

This look turned out more opaque than I intended, but I don't totally hate it. I think I need to pick up some thinner jellies for ledlight.

Products used

If you enjoyed this post you might like Zoya Party Girls | Winter 2017 Pt 1 and Zoya Enchanted Winter 2016.



You Might Also Like

0 comments