Savannah Blue Wax Miscellaneous Melts

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted some of my Savannah Blue Wax melts, so I thought it was time for a new post! While I'm normally quite diligent about taking photos of my wax before I store it, I managed to miss a couple of items featured in this post.

As you might know, Savannah Blue was one of my first vendor wax brands, and I've stuck with her ever since. Her blends fit my personal scent palette, the throw is almost always perfect, and her customer service is A+. Did I mention that she's also an Oregonian? That's always a bonus for me when shopping. I hope you enjoy my recent melts!

That's So Fetch

fizzy mac apple pineapple wax melt

Scent: Fizzy Mac Apple Pineapple
Cold sniff: Bright effervescent pineapple with a hint of apple
Throw: 5 out of 5. Could smell throughout the house.
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: About 1 cube
Price: Unknown. This was purchased as a large blossom (not currently listed on website)
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I know a lot of people say mac apple is overwhelming in every blend, but pineapple is the dominant scent of this mix. It's a nice bright combo I could see myself melting year round

Winter Song

balsam and spices wax melt

Scent: No formal scent description listed
Cold sniff: Balsam, spices, fruit
Throw: 5 out of 5. Could smell throughout the house.
Warmer used: AmbiEscents Snowman - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: 1 quarter shot
Price: $1.95 for a 1.6oz shot
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: This is a nice wintry scent. It's balanced between the pine and spiced fruit notes.


Peppermint Clouds

soft peppermint wax melt

Scent: Peppermint, vanilla wafer cookie, vbn, fluffy marshmallows
Cold sniff: Sweet, light peppermint with different sugary vanilla notes
Throw: 2 out of 5. Could only smell it in one room and maybe the hallway.
Warmer used: 15 watt nightlight warmer
Amount used: 1 cube
Price: $3.65 for a clamshell (going off memory since clams are discontinued)
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I adore this scent but it would benefit from either a 20-25 watt warmer. It wasn't strong enough to make much of an impact with a 15 watt warmer.

Fresh Baked Bread with Strawberry Jam


Scent: Fresh baked bread with strawberry jam
Cold sniff: Fresh bread with a hint of strawberry
Throw: 3 out of 5. Could smell in half of the house
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: 1 flower (about 1 cube)
Price: Unknown
Would I repurchase: This was a sample, but I really enjoyed the scent.
Notes: This scent was a nice blend of bread and strawberries. If you prefer less sweet scents, I would go with this over Strawberry Cornbread Marshmallow Fluff.

It's Not Christmas Yet!

pine, cassis wax melt

Scent: Festive pine, cassis, red currant, strawberry, peppermint, cherry almond with a hint of citrus
Cold sniff: Pine, red currant, and a touch of citrus are the first things I notice.
Throw: 4 out of 5. Could smell everywhere but one room
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: About .5oz
Price: Unknown. I believe this was $4.xx
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I wasn't sure how strawberry, pine and peppermint would mingle, but it's a surprisingly great combo.


Winter's Night

cedar balsam wax melt

Scent: Cedar, balsam, orange, fir needles, clove
Cold sniff: Cedar and balsam, light fir notes, and a touch of orange and clove
Throw: 4 out of 5. Could smell everywhere but one room
Warmer used: AmbiEscents Snowman - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: 1/4 shot
Price: Unknown
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I really enjoy how subtle the clove is in this scent. It's just enough to feel "homey".


Strawberry Cornbread Marshmallow Fluff

Scent: Strawberry cornbread marshmallow fluff
Cold sniff: Cornbread with light strawberry and marshmallow notes
Throw: 3 out of 5. Could smell in half of the house
Warmer used: AmbiEscents White Pumpkin - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: 1 flower (about 1 cube)
Price: Unknown
Would I repurchase: This was a sample, but I really enjoyed the scent.
Notes: Between this and Fresh Baked Bread with Strawberry Jam, I prefer this scent because it's a bit sweeter.

Fraser Fir

fraser fir wax melt

Scent: No formal scent listed
Cold sniff: Clean, fresh fir trees
Throw: 4 out of 5. Could smell everywhere but one room
Warmer used: AmbiEscents White Pumpkin - 25 watt lightbulb
Amount used: 1 flower (about 1 cube)
Price: Unknown
Would I repurchase: This was a sample, but I would certainly purchase it in the future
Notes: Fresh scents are quickly becoming a favorite in my scent rotation all because of Savannah Blue. I don't normally purchase fresh scents, but her samples are quickly changing my mind.


Mango Peach Bellini

mango peach wax melt

Scent: Mango peach salsa, coconut cream & fizzy pop
Cold sniff: A nice balance of mango and peach with a hint of fizz
Throw: 4 out of 5. Could smell everywhere but one room
Warmer used: 20 watt wide dish hotplate
Amount used: 4 squares
Price: Unknown
Would I repurchase: Yes
Notes: I didn't really detect coconut in this blend, but that may have mellowed out the fizzy pop a bit. 

Recent Blends

I'm not huge on blending scents only because I'm so indecisive, but I decided to take a risk by blending equal parts of Boo, You Whore and That's So Fetch. That was the best decision ever! My house was so tropical and fruity for the following two days.

Do you guys blend scents? If so, what would you recommend trying out?


Savannah Blue Wax has a rotating collection of scents available on her website. Restocks are listed in her Facebook group and on Instagram.

Shop | Facebook | Fan Group | Instagram |

If you enjoyed this post you might like Savannah Blue Winter Wax Review and FlowerFinery Early October Haul & Review.

You Might Also Like

0 comments